Kreativ Award

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009



I just love receiving awards! And this one from Ate Chris of Inspirational Insights is just inspiring! Thank you for this Kreativ Award Ate!

Rules: To accept this award, do the following:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  7. Leave a comment on each of the blog letting them know they have been nominated.
I will just be posting 7 things about me but I will have to break rule number 5 again.

7 Things About Me:
  1. I am a hopeless romantic.
  2. I can easily catch the lyrics of a song and sing along in no time.
  3. I love to take photographs of my daughter. I guess any parent would. :D
  4. I have long since wanted to join a Spiritual Exercises retreat but haven't found the time yet
  5. Jesuit music always inspires me.
  6. I always try to have a happy outlook in life. I live by my motto: Always choose to be happy. No matter what the circumstances are, there is something that is worth smiling for.
  7. I feel that I have so many things in so little a time. I guess I need to reorganize and relearn what Time Management is about and prioritize.



1 beautiful reactions:

madz August 16, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

I love the #6. Anyway, happiness is a choice right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP